Oouchi-juku (大内宿） was a small post station (宿場） in Japan's Edo period (1603-1867) （江戸時代）and part of the Aizu Nishi Kaido （会津西街道）.
It is now located in the town of Shimogo in Minamiaizu District, Fukushima prefecture (福島県）, and is famous for the numerous traditional thatched buildings from the Edo Period that line its main street.
early summer breeze
over Oouchi post station
stools of paulownia
― Hidenori Hiruta